My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!
Apple Picking in Cashmere,WA

Monday, May 9, 2011

MIA!! It's not my fault

Sorry everyone for being MIA.. Really, there hasn't been much to do since the weather has just been horrible the last few weeks.. Rain Rain Rain, Hail, Rain and back down to just over freezing overnight.
I really want to work in my yard but I don't want to kill anything.

But there is hope!!!



The kiddos and I did get out just after lunch for some lawn mowing and gardening.. It's sad to say I might have put Matthew Cucumber in too early as he wasn't looking so hot.. The cold overnight weather and damp days might have just done him in.. Cross your fingers..
(no pictures of today, was kinda lame in the photo opt moments.. )

Just as a reminder though:
Coming to life


May 3rd, looking good

Nicely tucked away,trying to keep warm
Hopefully things will pick up this week!

Now that the weather is suppose to be on the up, I am going to get my tomatoes ready (doing cherry tomatoes in a hanging basket this year), squash and pumpkins ready.

Did plant some onions today, will update on that too..

No comments:

Post a Comment