My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!
Apple Picking in Cashmere,WA

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pepper Time

I am so excited to start this season! My kids are a year old and that  means a little more help for this Wanna Be Farmer.

March is a great time to get the cool season veggies going outside and the hot season veggies started inside. This week we tried out a cool idea that I got from "of course" Pinterest. Using Milk Jugs as a mini greenhouse. Matthew and I planted Peppers in the milk jug on March 8th, 2012 and now it's sitting happily in our bay window.



Milk Box Greehouse Idea

I am keeping my fingers cross that this year will be alot better than last year for gardening. Let's keep our fingers crossed for warm and dry weather all season long. Hopefully that will help with the pumpkins we are planning on growing.

Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment