My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!
Apple Picking in Cashmere,WA

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Two weeks of growth

In just two shorts weeks my seeds have come to life and are loving the warmth in the house.
Pumpkins
Butternut Squash

Tomatoes:
Cucumbers:
(only one has joined us)
Corn (oh yes, I am really going to do it this year)
They have all been moved to their new home in a recently purchased Greenhouse from Fred Meyer

Matthew and I put this together all by ourselves


A new favorite spot for my cat Malibu

Today was also a busy day as Michael took out our hedges that have divided the garden and our yard for the past 8 years. This new spot will be my trial spot for growing corn!! I am soo excited..

Today I worked another bed and now the romaine lettuce and beets are planted. I would like to do some broccoli but it may have to be in a different bed. 
Add caption




Still have a few more weeks until I can start my carrots as it is still chilly overnight.. I am excited for a good growning season!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Leanne! You are so good, you are going to have some yummy eats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel.. Hopefully we get a good produce this year.

    ReplyDelete