My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!
Apple Picking in Cashmere,WA

Thursday, January 31, 2013


 
SATURDAY!!! LOOK LOOK LOOK

54F and sunshine! What does that mean?!?!?  Time to head out to your yard and garden and start to clean up.. ( Oh yeh, and get some Vitamin D!)


It just happened I was sitting here drinking my coffee, watching the news and checking out my new Martha Stewart FEB13 magazine. The first page is a calendar of the month of Feb. of what "Martha" does. Well, for week of Feb.3rd (yup, next week), it say to:
  • Sharpen Knives, scissors and garden tools
  • Organize seed packets
  • START SOWING BROCCOLI AND CABBAGE SEEDS! (woot woot, I can start planting)
Then it hits me as I hear on the news, "Saturday is going to be sunny and up to 54F, get out and enjoy the weather" and read the calendar above, OH WOW, I need to plan to work on my garden Saturday.. Yippee!! but EKK!!!

As per my previous post, I want to tear apart my beds and make a new garden set up.. I have to do that all on Saturday. (Which happens to be the same day my DH is gone all day and my DS has hockey right in the middle of the day). Mmmm, what am I going to do?

Well, I might work on the clean up and start my seeds in seed starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment