My pride and joy!

My pride and joy!
Apple Picking in Cashmere,WA

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Here comes the Raspberries!!

Yesterday, before the crazy weather attacked us, we got out to a raspberry bed..
Brooklyn was napping (kinda the only time the hubby and I can get a project done together), and off we went to plant the raspberries. I had to run inside to re-read the website that I found with planting instructions.. (Don't want to goof up!)

How I learned how to plant rasperries.


The clearing starts...


Matthew is such a great helper


After the weed and overgrowth was cleared out, the cocktail of soil mixture starts..

Gotta lime up the soil first

Then a little smelly manure, veggies love it



Now, getting the posts in..
About 4 feet high and 8 feet long

 3 bare root raspberries, waiting to
 be planted

Self Portait!

Our Raspberries




















No comments:

Post a Comment